Guide: "Anarchy" challenge

bro calm down. She was wrong yes. But i have not seen any other time like this. She is right the tank does take a minimal amount of damage. What she was referring to was that the tank does not take direct damage FROM the knee joint/cap. She said that the bat reaches farther and does more damage. She then said it was weird it did that through the leg. Also she did not make the big fuss. You are the one that seems to be making the fuss. You started this WHOLE stupid fricking thing. with “why are you always like this”. You could have not said that. Congrats you are right you proved her wrong are you happy? Now lets stop this dumb crap and agree that hitting a tank will cause the main body parts to take damage.Which is what Aesyle described pretty much right here

Edit: also she never really questioned you. She pointed out something true. that hitting a destroyed kneecap does not do damage. Yes she was unaware that the main body does take damage. But you

“Melee weapons do have longer reach range than it initially seems. Hence the hits to the tank’s main body but i agree that you shouldn’t be able to do that through tank’s leg.
Just like seen in your still image. Hit to the leg produces small yellow sparks (minimal damage), while the bat magically reaches further out, damaging tank’s main body and it’s components (blue sparks) as well.”.

Sh was saying that the knee joint does not do direct damage, then agreed that the bat reaches farther out doing more damage. Whether that is by design, or the bat does reach farther out is not known. You also did not give REAl proof other than anectodal proof, before the vid. She was just pointing out what she thought to be true. I would have done the same thing. in fact i would have probably given the same response.

1 Like

also lets just stop. I am aware i have contributed know now. This is useless if you have a problem with the mod. tell the community managers then.

What i meant was hitting the knee joint does not do more damage to the knee joint.

Isn’t that ironic that Anarchy challenge has anarchy in it’s comments? :grin:

Following isn’t for anyone specific, instead it’s for all who reads this topic:

When two parties are in a discussion and one makes a claim that the other disputes, the one who makes the claim typically has a burden of proof to justify or substantiate that claim especially when it challenges a perceived status quo.

lol that is a little funny. But anyways let us just get back on topic of the anarchy challenge.

Either agree, disagree or agree to disagree. But once it results in just flinging insults, it’s gone too far.
I’ve edited your post. Keep in mind the rules we have here on the forum, or you’ll be issued a warning.

Edit: Right, we’re breaking this argument up right here. It’s off-topic and it doesn’t bring anything useful to the discussion. Affected parties have been alerted.

//Mod

3 Likes

Since i created this guide when i was in progression of Anarchy challenge, i didn’t had completion videos for Tier 3 and Tier 4. Now, days later, i’ve completed the entirety of Anarchy challenge and also added completion videos for the guide above. 2 extra videos for Tier 3 and one for Tier 4. :slightly_smiling_face:

I did try out Sledgehammer against the tank (seen in one of the new videos i added now) and to my own personal feel, i like the baseball bat more.

1 Like

I agree the baseball is my fav

@MarkNcheese42
MARK its not a baseball bat! its a Branball bat and we must start branball bat gang

it is actually branböll not branball.

According to Wiki and in-game name, you both are wrong. Wiki says Brännboll - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brännboll

And in-game also shows Brännboll bat.

Screenshot

However, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck - it most likely is a duck.

Since it looks and performs as a baseball bat, it is a baseball bat. Also, according to Wiki (same link), baseball bats are used in brännboll game;

A selection of bats is sometimes available, with a regular wooden or metallic baseball bat usually present, and a paddle-like bat resembling a cricket bat available for less experienced batsmen.

With this naming issue being settled, i don’t want to see any more off-topic posts in my topic. 1st time was bad enough.

1 Like