Guns lots of guns

So I’m ngl I love the gun types in generation zero we all do but it could use some more guns. Now personally I love the .44 but I thing if there was a 1911 or more revolver then that would do great. Snipers one of the best guns in the game problem there’s only 1 that fires .50 BMG now dosent have to be sniper I’m just saying more guns that fire different ammo perhaps an experimental harpoon gun that (depending on the size of the enemy ) with take the enemy to you or you to the enemy.anyone agree?

1 Like

Believe me, your requests/suggestions do not fall on deaf ears! The dev’s are always listening and trying to keep things coming! So stick around and stay tuned! I’m sure they hear and will respond with something! I hope you enjoy the Skyfire update coming on the 25th!

Keep up the fight! :smile: :+1:

What you describe is something like a physical effect of the weapons or projectiles on the machines.

Currently there just is a visual effect. Sparks, explosions and so on and shooting off components. And a sound effect on hitting a machine.

A physical effect depending on the machines size/weight and on the used weapon and projectile would be awesome!

There is a ragdoll effect for us players if we were hit by an explosive round or a melee attack. So why don’t have the same kind of effects on the machines and not just the dead ones?

Imagine a group of runners and an explosive that detonates right in the middle of them causing the runners to fly some meters into every direction, stunning them and forcing them to stand up again before they can continue their actions.

Well, maybe runners and explosives are a bad example because they probably get destroyed either way. But like our companion is able to fall down (emote: dead dog) enemy runners could also fall down if you hit them with a shotgun or a sledgehammer.