GZ Unofficial Pontcast | Feat. Tenebris Infinite

Hello. I’m JoJo the meme dealer, together Lucid and MarkNcheese. We are council members from the Cult of Pontus. we have made a podcast about Generation Zero. With our first episode starring Tenebrisinfinte as the first guest.

5 Likes

Listened to it whilst going to work and at work. Actually worth listening to!

Pretty much minimal moments of silence and just nice discussions with interesting views. Good job!

1 Like

Very interesting Pontcast.

I have some questions. There was talk about the Prison system, and it seemed to me that there was some things to discover that were missable, maybe. I like to hear more about that. I know for instance that there were cells I could not enter. So maybe there is a way?

Second, there was talk about a new Avalanche game I assume, called “Second Extinction”. I like to know more about this. It seemed still a bit of a secret, not sure why that is.

bot really much of a secret. second extinction is a new game coming to early access soon . made by Systemic reaction. I will link to some trailers.

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br9L5C66GTU&t=8s

1 Like

I’ll review later

This will make for very interesting feedback

1 Like

There must be a way to get the loot in those prison cells, I sort of heard Tenebris says “I tell you later” to the podcast makers. So I wonder if he found a way in the cells.

A bit of tricky jumping can get you up on the walls to peek inside one of the prison areas. Since there isn’t a designed way to peek inside, it’s not been really designed on the inside, but just some survivor bodies in there.

But I believe there was loot in there…