Hacking suggestions

After having played the game for some time, I’ve finally decided to grind for the hacking ability and I’ve unlocked it. I personally feel it’s kinda underwhelming. You use the binoculars, press a button and then it either works or it doesn’t. So here are a few suggestions I’d like to see.

What I personally would like to do is for hacking to take some time to execute. Time should to an extent replace random: instead of a percentage of success, each unit will have a time to execute. A very basic unit might take as little as five seconds, while an advanced unit might take multiple minutes. Random might instead be used for the duration of the hacking effect. Bad luck and you might spend two minutes hacking a tank, only to have it revert to its default state after five seconds.

How do you guys feel about this change?

1 Like

I like it sounds better than just pressing a button and it might work, literally I have never hacked a harv or tank because the chance is just to low and its easier to just charge in.

When there is a tank or a harvester and some dogs, hack the doggo and look whats hapen. The best is when you hack a drone and some hunters and tanks are around. This is a spectacle. :rofl:

On General, Hacking needs a lot of improvements.
I understand we should not be able to hack a Reaper, or have the control of a Tank for 30 minutes.
But maybe having the capacity to have control of enemies for longer and with higher rate of success.

Prototypes

• Runner 100% success 3 minutes
  • Hunter 100% success 2 minutes and 30 seconds
  • Harvester 100% success 2 minutes
  • Tank 100% Success 2 minutes

Military

• Runner 95% Success 2 minutes and 30 seconds
  • Hunter 95% success 2 minutes
  • Harvester 95% Success 1 minute and 50 seconds
  • Tank 95% Success 1 minute and 50 seconds

FNIX

• Runner 90% Success 2 minutes
  • Hunter 90% Success 1 minute and 50 seconds
  • Harvester 90% Success 1 minute and 40 seconds
  • Tank 90% Success 1 minute and 30 seconds

Apocalypse

• Runner 85 % Success 1 minute and 45 seconds
  • Hunter 85% Success 1 minute and 30 seconds
  • Harvester 85% Success 1 minute and 20 seconds
  • Tank 85% Success 1 minute

Reaper-Not able to be Controlled (Does not attack other machines).

• Stop all movement and attacks for 30 seconds Success rate of 50%
  • 2 or 3 times use per player, same Reaper.
2 Likes