Happy Holidays!

I know it’s a bit early, but I just got word that devs are leaving the office today and I’m posting this in hopes that they’ll see it before they leave until after New Year.
Thank you Devs for all the hard work and dedicstion to making GZ the best game it can possible be! You’re all amazing❤️
Thank you to the Community for being amazing and supportive and extremely creative in thinking of new content and new ways to play the game, often ways that were NOT intended! You’re all super appreciated!
I’ll drink some Glühwein on every single one of you!
Happy Holidays and a happy New Year

13 Likes

Yes! Happy holidays, merry Christmas, and stay well!

4 Likes

10 Likes

Totally agree.
Merry christmas to you too!

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to you devs.
We see us back in 2021.
Have good time

Untill then

Helldiver----

4 Likes

Merry Xmas to all of you!!!Many thanks Devs for all your hard work this year)))

4 Likes

Happy holidays from here as well! :christmas_tree::gift::champagne::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas Devs and good luck in 2021!

4 Likes

Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a great break. And I wish you all the luck in the coming year.

4 Likes

Yep. Happy holidays to all of you! :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all and happy new year :slight_smile: :evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Merry christmas, happy holidays and a happy new year! :blush::beers::christmas_tree:

4 Likes

Happy holidays dear community :slight_smile:

:package: :christmas_tree: :gift:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas. Enjoy the time off and see you in the new year!

4 Likes

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :santa::santa::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::deer::deer::bell::bell:

4 Likes

Personal thanks to @Avalanche_Pontus for keeping me in the loop this year, special thanks to @Aesyle & @Zesiir for their on going UNPAID support in the official forum.

@OBiW4NSHiNOBi & @LinusOnline for the memories this year online while in Sweden, along with @Burgerplayer, @tene for their continuing, ongoing commitment to the cause both here and on YT.

9 Likes

I’ll drink to that :smile:

3 Likes

Ho Ho Ho!

3 Likes

Happy Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!:christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::sparkles:

2 Likes

GZ%20joulu%20(2)

10 Likes