Hard to leave safe house

finally made it to St Maria Church, took out relay beacon and dogs then came the hunters and tanks. Took out two tanks and one harvester over 18 hunters, 13 seekers, over 40 dogs; and they keep coming. Trying to leave again here comes a swarm of seeker on north side of the church 8 seekers with dogs and a few hunters. Last attempt to leave yet another tank with dogs. Got the tank down to about 45% health, then a new batch of flame throwing hunters; out ammo had to just quit the game.!

5 Likes

That’s a lot of enemies, well fought :+1:

This is an intended feature, Machines may not always spawn where it’s convenient. Seekers will continue to call in reinforcements until you take them out. The northern regions are often heavy on enemies. Since it’s not a bug, I’ll move this to Feedback/Feature Requests instead.

1 Like

Looks like a perfect scenario for the new X-Kvm 59 :star_struck:

3 Likes

Just keep your distance and you’ll be fine

1 Like

You must have done something really bad lol

2 Likes

Some church safehouses, but not all of them, are hotspots for the machines. One of the most quietest church safehouse that i know of is Boo church in Farmlands.

2 Likes

i would add Helgaryd church in Forest region. I dont even remember seeing any machines there, even tried sometimes ring the church bell to see if there is anything.

And the town Stillsjön is really quiet place too.

You know you don’t have to fight them. You can just set up a lure and run in the opposite direction

1 Like

Check what difficulty your on. If you think it doesn’t suit you then change it.

Talk about a one man army… :joy::joy::joy:

FYI, Stillsjö means “quiet lake”

1 Like