Has anyone been able to complete the mission The protector of the resistance MISSION

As the title says, has anyone been able to Finnish the DLC pack on PS4, I tried over 60 times now, crash and blue screen, been able to figure out how to clear 7 waves whit out a crash, first 3 waves whit PVG or experimental PVG otherwise the game crashes, wave 4 has to be cleared whit k-pist whitout owerdrive or crash, the waves from the ski slope has do be done by PVG or crash, but wave 8 is impossible to finish. ( works about 70% times )

Tried rockets, mines, flares, al the guns nothing everything results in a crash.

Best regards H

I have beat this mission a few times. Once very recently. Try placing some mines. As for weapons you should grind until you get the experimental shotgun. That thing tears apart enemies. A LMG would work as well if you have the ammo to keep it firing that is.

By the way… if your having a tough time beating this without a crash then try doing a offline solo session. Going completely offline and playing this often will stop constant crashing.

1 Like

I have completed this mission this way: go to the safe house of the Hotel, collect all the land mines you find and place them on the sides of the secondary roads. On the side of the hotel you have to place them behind the truck parked in front of the defensive post. As a weapon I used the 6-star Kipsit 9 mm and the cal .50 always 6 stars.

I got all experimental weapons and all the attachment in gold, have ower 7000 killed robots and 4 characters at level 31, my problem isn’t the difficulty, my problem is that the game crashes on wave 2 or wawe 8, can’t use mines at all or rockets, explosions seems to be the trigger point for a blue screen / crash, I shall try to play complete offline to se if that’s helping the case, thanks for al the tips.

Best regards H

Yes, ps4 here and all of the DLC is completed.

Tried to play offline, doesn’t help, game keeps crashing, seems to get even worse after each crash.

Tried ower 30 times yesterday, the result is that I no longer can fight against a harvester, as son as it dies the game crash, more the 4 hunters the game crashes and so on.

Tried to play whit all my four characters, tried to erase two characters.

If I play online and kill a harvester the game doesn’t crash but if I’m alone ( offline or online ) the game crashes.

Protecting the hotel have to wait for next months updated, hoops it will get better.

Best regards H

Fish, you’re the most stubborn person imaginable. :smile:
After three issues (two wandering tanks, of which one a level 4 Apo rival joined the fight; hunters on upper floors; game crash), I left it for a few days. I tried again, again hunters in weird locations.

I honestly don’t know how you’ve tried this 90 times without killing anyone. You must have the patience of a saint. :confused:

But yes, seconded, here’s to hoping that mission will get some dev attention. :confused:

1 Like

Hahaha, I’m really like this game, a game just in my taste and Have collected all the possible collectibles cleared all the challenges ( beside the one that is bugged ~Finnish 3 missions in forest region or something like that ), found all the safe houses, looted everything so their is no that much more to do then just that last mission, and a really like to get that last trophy.

2 Likes

Iam curious, Did you get the last trophy …:pray:

This thread is 3 years old. Please don’t necro old threads.

:lock:

//Mod