Has anyone found “Face” items?

Ive been playing this game since day 1, level 31. But i cant seem to find a single “face” item for my character? have they not been implemented in the game yet or do i just have the worst luck?

i think other than the items in the vanity pack, ear rings are the only face items i’ve seen

All the face accessories right now are tied to girl characters i believe so if you haven’t made one yet or bought the dlc that would explain it :slight_smile:

thanks! yea ive only made male, and havent bought the dlc so that would explain it. I really want the face mask that the deceased soldiers wear.

Yeah, that would be awesome.

FWIW though, because of how things are shared, you can actually unlock a lot of stuff for cosmetics by just starting and then deleting a character of every type, gender, and style. Won’t get you the face mask, but it will get you a bunch of options to choose from.

I have hoops blue and pink, small silver earring from vanilla and 5 colours of fancy earrings from vanity dlc.

maybe in the future there will be a “military” pack. never thought if that, thanks! im trying to make different military classes. like a rifleman, medic, engineer.

im trying to go with an all “military” outfit, the gas mask looks cool but the reduced vision isnt worth it.