Has anyone SEEN a 5* Machine Gun Compensator

Has anyone ACTUALLY seen one?

I’ve sunk a fair share (560) of hours enjoying the combat in the game and have collected virtually everything possible: every schematic up to 5*, weapon and attachment 5* - 6* and several maxed characters. I would say that I’ve seen, on average, about 15x of any 5* - 6* item in the game, with the most rare showing up at least 3x. There’s just one exception: a 5* Machine Gun Compensator. I just want it, just one. I have a 4*, but it’s not enough :wink:. Even after around 200 hours of stomping Apoc machines on Himfjäll island… I just want to know if it’s actually present in the game and not missing due to some glitch.

I can confirm that it exists in-game. I have at least one.

I’ve played only half the time you have, but I have at least 4 or 5 of them. Some of them I’ve traded with other players, which is the easiest way to acquire what you’re missing. I’m sure if you ask around a bit, you’ll find someone who will trade you a compensator. :wink:

There are also items and weapons that I have never seen appear in my own game.

1 Like

The 2nd most aggravating drop in my timeline.

Himjfall drop from Apoc Harvester down by the docks ( East Coast )

lol RNG in this game is wacky. See some people saying they’ve NEVER gotten a certain item throughout hours and hours of grinding but that item is the only thing I can ever get lmao

I do not remember at all how I got this thing but its in here

1 Like

With question answered and item existence confirmed, this topic has served it’s purpose and i’ll lock it to avoid any further off-topic replies.

//Mod