Heavy-er weapons

We got a lot of anti-tank/armor rifles between WW1 and the coldwar and well being we are dealing with walking tanks why not add a few maybe as a dlc pack you could have the UK using the Boys .55 anti tank rifle, soviet could be the PTRS-41 idk what the Americans would have

And just cause I remember someone else asking for it please some form or minigun just have it fire the .32 I know it’s a very unlikely request but it’s completely possible to fire while standing or crouching and still having accuracy there is videos on YouTube or at least a video showing a guy firing a special made .22 chambered minigun it’d be so cool to have a ramshackle one put together from parts of the Soviet’s Wolf robot.

2 Likes

we don’t need to turn into borderlands now :rofl: lol lol lol

And… Where is the challenge?
It would also end up in a spiral of increasing strength and introducing heavier weapons and machines…

1 month later…
“The game is too easy now. I take out lots of rivals in a row with my newly heavy weapons. Please make them stronger and smarter.”

2 months later…
“Hey, we got stronger machines, now we need heavier weapons.”

And so on…

I mean I’d love a whole herd of reaper tanks but what we truly need is a flying boss just as tough as the reaper that’ll follow you to the edges of the map.

Got any Swedish options? In my opinion we dont need more american/NATO weapons

1 Like

we need more friendly robots

How 'bout something Finnish? The Lahti L39? 20mm…

I mentioned before how I’d love to see crew-served weapons brought in. And made hilariously inconvenient to use, to offset their power. Heavy, cumbersome, unusable during transport…immobile when put together for use. The sort of thing to make having and using a vehicle worthwhile…

The Lahti is huge, and was often hauled around by horse. Two guys could wrestle it around, but not very well. WE could always use a vehicle to haul it around, gun on a trailer. Still be inconvenient as hell, which would be pretty appropriate for the power. Risk/reward, or rather effort/payoff.

Those of you that have not be around to long, the exp PVG 90 and the exp KVM 59 were not liked by a few players claiming they were OP. And to those few players it wasn’t enough for them not to use them but wanted the weapons to be nerfed so that no one could use such powerful weapons.

Then the same thing when the exp ammo came out. “The ammo is too strong NERF IT” and at the same time there was the crowd that thought, even with powerful weapons, the machines were to strong and to many of them. It is possible the same ones that thought the weapons were to powerful were also whining the machines were to powerful. Never considering what the to powerful weapons could be used for.

1 Like

Well aware of the constant struggle with power creep, which all games, developers, and players have to deal with. All well and good to remind anyone and everyone of it, though.

I am a player who doesn’t care for the experimental weapons and ammo, for their unrealistic nature, but I won’t go so far as lobbying for their removal at least. Still would love to see crew-served weapons. Again, made appropriately inconvenient.

Balance is indeed important. Cool factor is, too, though—new ‘wows’ to keep people around, draw in others. The struggle is real… Map expansion, more story, more missions, should of course take precedence, but that’s another topic.

You assume itd be more powerful i assume it’d be cumbersome and slow to load a second shot if it was powerful and if its not powerful i expect it to be worse than or on par with ExpPVG I just want more variety of options and cool, unique, things to own that are actually useful the game also needs more cool factor added cause sadly i’m willing to bet monetarily this game isn’t making a lot of money meaning end of development could be on the horizon also meaning a rushed DLC to either finish the story or leave it on a cliffhanger.

Was just suggesting what i knew off the top of my head i’m fine with any new options i just want cool new things that are useful added to the game maybe breath some life into it bring in some new blood, bitches love cannons.

1 Like

Big Agree more frenz very good

I’d honestly love to see some heavy weapons.

I’d settle for player controlled turret for bases as a test of concepts

1 Like

That would be a reasonable first step. Add a weapon station to the tower, sandbag shooting position, guard house, or opened up versions of the different bunkers… KVM 59, KVM 89, and remote-operated modified machine mortar/84mm recoilless rifle…