Help with ideas

What would you like me to design first?
Anything from buildings in generation zero or robots? Or maybe a top view of known scamming tactics and ways to avoid falling into them?

Or maybe a storyboard of some “objects”

Preferably stick with good ideas that can’t be used for “unintended use”

I could always use a more detailed map of weapon locations, I’ve been walking around Stora Hagbo homestead in archipelago region for a few days now looking for the weapon, but can’t find it and I’m losing my mind as a perfectionist lol

@Demonic_View I could do separate regions with very precise colour coded and transparent circles to show or point out weapon spots and their weapon drops.
Would this be appreciated?
Or do you have another idea I could do for you?

1 Like

Yes that’s what I need

Alright I’ll get to work shortly and I’ll post the First region in about 3-4 days once I’ve accurately pointed the direct spot and worked out how to start this off.

•I’ll keep you posted.
•Also does this fourm have a CC [Creative commons] policy?

If anyone else has a suggestion for me I’d happily listen to what you have to say and decide if it’s possible to make your “suggestion” a reality.
This is simply for experimentation of different techniques and not for profit.

Reaper being attacked in FOA2 Arena getting killed by a whole fleet of soldiers with smoke and police lights (the new tank from hjimfal)

Notice: Work on my first project of a recreation of the tank with “extreme” detail begins today.
I have already got all the references I need to complete this drawing and it should be deployed tomorrow or Sunday.

1 Like