Himfjäll is broken on PS4 after April update

Also trophies aren’t updating. I just finished all the main missions then went to go to himfjall and discovered the emptiness. Thanks for the awesome game. I actually need a break as this is the second week I have been grinding this game. I’m looking forward to the fix!

Himfall is definitely broken, this is just one fast travel location in the alpine dlc. Also the building in locations/landmarks are gone for example a tourist location. I have explored the main land yet because I was getting ready for work but I wonder how this happen? Did the developers didn’t test the patch before releasing?

1 Like

Lol I haven’t even played it. I was so excited cause I finished the whole story with the plan of this place being my last stop. I’m sure they will get it right though.

This isn’t a first for us console plebs especially on PS4, was it last May that the PS4 version wouldn’t even lost for 3 or 4 days.

I’m starting to not think this is an accident. Maybe it’s part of the story line and PS4 just got early access. Think about it, OP robots that shoot threw walls. We are just ahead of everyone else, we see the world the way the machines do.

Next update we will lose the main island, good luck hiding in your second floor bathroom with no windows now.

2 Likes

I have the same issue!

I think the problem might be that 5 gigabytes are missing from the game files, before the update, game size was 44GB and something on my PS4, now it´s 39.89 GB, i guess those files missing are the files from the Alpine Unrest Island

The development team is aware of this and has made it their top priority to fix it.

Thank you to everyone who has reported it.

3 Likes

Same her. Ps4 Island complete empty.
But in a way interesting :smile:

Me too! Second time the game is unplayable after an upgrade :-(. Can se hope for A quick fix?

Edit: Ah, I just noticed the answer. Thanks Drennon.

Doing the “not alone” mission, got to the island and no towns

Version 1.20 update is downloading on my ps4 now, hope this is the fix.

From a quick scout around himfjall, the buildings seem to have been fixed… thanks to the devs for a speedy fix on this issue.

Just powered up my PS4 @ 15:15 and found out there is a 3+ GB update for the game.
Patch version 1.20

Is this the hotfix for the last patch concerning the Hjimfall situation?
Anyone got any info? :slight_smile:

Buildings are back for me after this update

Merged topics. Reports are coming in about this issue being addressed with a hotfix, can anymore posters from this thread confirm this? :slight_smile:

//Mod

1 Like

I´l check this soon, and i hope everything will be back on Himfjall :confused:

Note: Until now everything seems normal on Himfjall

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Intense light in Torsberga fortress

With hotfix released in 30th April '20 and people reporting Himfjäll being back to normal, i’ll remove the pin and close the topic.

//Mod