I need help plz
By any chance, do you have custom Windows DPI settings? E.g scaled at 120%, 140%, 160% etc? Since if you do, this is the reason why game (GZ) is scaled outside of what your monitor can display.
To fix it without resetting your Win scaling:
- close the game (if you haven’t already done that)
- go to: …Steam\steamapps\common\GenerationZero folder
- right click on GenerationZero_F.exe, choose “Properties”
- choose “Compatibility” tab
- check the “Disable display scaling on high DPI settings” box
- click “Apply”
- click “OK”
- launch the game
This should scale the game correctly.
Thanks it was very helpful and it worked
Nice to hear that you got your issue solved.
With issue solved, i’ll tag the topic and close it as well, to avoid possible future off-topic replies.