How to get 5-crown Algstudsare?

Platform: PC

Still a fresh player (currently played it for 151 hours). I do not know if this seems to be the case for others, but after hitting level 25, I barely get any 5 crown weapon drops from rivals and a reaper. The drop rate for 6-crown weapons and attachments is okay, but I barely get a 5-crown weapon (If I do, it’s usually DLC weapons), which sucks since I want to get the 5-crown Algstudsare as it fits my sniper/marksman build. That said, any idea which machines and areas should I go for in grinding 5-crown weapons?

1 got one 5c version in about 2 years…
Good luck and patience.

Easiest way is to do daily assignments through the entire week and grab the Tank package.

I get both 5* and 6* weapons regularly off everything from hunters on up. Destroy a regular fnix tank this morning near the crater in farmlands and got two 5* weapons of it.

Try to destroy everything for the points and not the loot. And grind different regions but not to often. It increase the number of machines if you don’t farm a region to often. More machines equal more loot.

I got two 5c versions in more than 400 hours, its one of the rarest 5c weapons…good luck to you pal… :rofl:

Ps: Best way for you is to ask for it from players that are trading or giving it, but considering its rare it might take a while, and just to be CRYSTAL CLEAR, 5C Algstudsare is one of the rarest weapon drops, even from high level machines and rivals.

From personal experience, soviet robots dropped the most 5C weapons, specifically non-rival Wolves and Firebirds. I recall getting a Älgstudsare from a Wolf in the northern part of Farmlands. On the other hand, Firebirds in Marshlands drop 5C Pvg90 from time to time.

Thank you very much for sharing your advice and experiences, everyone.

1 Like