How To Get Weapons Skin Fast

Hello!

To get weapon skins fast you don’t need to farm Rivals, you just need to complete Base Assault missions. First I tried to kill Rivals, but I got no skin, so I tried this method and it worked. :grinning:

You should try level 1 FNIX Bases to take down, and I’m sure you’ll get at least 1 skin. :+1:

I tried level 3 Bases and I got nothing, but with level 1 Bases I got the new Möller PP skin :smiley:

:thinking:
Didn’t notice them yet, after a lvl 1 and a lvl 3 base.

1 Like

When the first weapon skins were introduced in GZ, I got them all only from Base Assault, except 1 :+1:

Base Assault missions’ rewards have a higher chance to be a weapons skin. For me, in general, it works if I complete a level 1 mission :grinning:

Actually i got a Skin from killing only 1 rival in 3 hours yesterday.
But you might have a lower chance to obtain them from rivals and a higher chance from Base assault…

Caution: opinion

Why do you play it at all, if you destroy the/your experience by yourself by using unofficial and unsupported mods for cheating?

That’s like reading the last pages of a book before reading the rest.

Conversations about mods are not allowed on here, please refrain from talking about them :slight_smile: thanks

1 Like

I think the skin you got was the “Heavy Flash Custom”, which is a leaked one that wasn’t supposed to be out yet. The other new “official” skins only drop from Base assault and Base defense.

1 Like

No.
I havent played much in the last year.
So i still dont have all the 1st batch of free skins, but i dont know which one was.
I waited for new updates, now i have many collectibles, weapons skins and stuff to do and find.
You can tell me how that one looks and il say if its that one or not.

PS: i actually got another skin 2 days ago from a rival but the skins are indeed not the new ones, its the Magnums skin and the Kpist Older skin.

To be fair, I’ve never understood this analogy. For an example, years ago I had a book pop up on my kindle account, as it turned out it was one of the last books in the series with 5 or 6 books before it. Didn’t stop me from enjoying the end of the arc and then spurred me to buy the whole series.

And if you are curious about the series, check out the John Rain series from Barry Eisler. They made a movie based on one of the books, but it was a typical book to movie conversion with very little of the book making it onto the screen. The series is awesome!

I haven’t tried this method, yet. I usually don’t end up getting to the base assaults until level 4. I’ll definitely have to try this. I’m still working on getting all areas to threat level 25 so I can start farming Reaper all over the map.

I would very much like to see new skins for transportation. With only 3 for each, it leaves me with a desire for more.

Maybe devs could do a skin design contest for the cykel and motorbike. I think that would be amazing!

1 Like