How to improve GZ as a FPS - Problem 2 - User Commands Get Ignored

I’ve noticed this about 2-3 patches ago. Mostly noticeable after emptying experimental shotgun magazine.

Earlier I could reload at least 3 shells before a tank would regain it’s balance, and now waiting to reload 3 shells is enough to be fired by that tank.

Same feature requests merged.

//Mod

This weapon reload delay is different than what ColdButComfyBreeze is mentioning and don’t think it should be merged here. He’s asking for a delay that players can choose whether to reload or not, which I’m in favor for. But I’m asking to be able to reload while the weapon is sighted in. These are two very different things.

After 2nd evaluation, i moved all replies back here and also moved the entire topic into correct, #bug-reports subforum. Since what you are reporting is a game bug. Seen as follows:

Sorry for inconvenience.

//Mod

I’m happy that it is not just my who is annoyed by this. Hopefully now the devs see the need to fix it.
The game does ignore the reload commands untill the amimation of the descoping is fully compleated. They will not get remembered and executed after the animation but only get ignored.

1 Like

Same issue topics merged.

Thanks for the link. :slight_smile:

//Mod

1 Like