How to kill a hunter with one shot?

I’ve got this trophy for free. Hunters are incredibly stupid and will shoot each other or even themselves. I’ve got one locked in a bunker at IGA factory and he just shot himself with a rocket standing near the wall. LOL

If your doing this trophy with the gas canister try and get a group of 3 or 4 close together. Lay it down shoot it and you should be all good to get it.
Happy hunting!!

Its getting easier as you proggress on PS4

I am looking for a generous person who could offer me his level 5 weapon, just to make the trophy. I can not get the accessories and the search is very long. Sorry for my english I am a french girl thanks to you

@Lili
You can get a purple 50 cal from to places one is Annadruvan -1714/-1325 you can get one from Arkelstorp lighthouse 2553/-3839 I believe one of these places it’s meant to be a gold weapon but when pick up is purple

I already have gold weapons, I am looking for accessories for the weapon :wink:

If you have the gold .50 cal rifle, you don’t need anything else. The only ranked 2 addons for it are the extended magazine and optics. Neither of those are going to make your gun deal any more damage

I manage to kill a hunter with a landmine and somehow manage to get the achievement, tho I did attempt some other ways, but with no results (Ex. Prototype Hunter by the car on the bridge, using a 5 Star Rocket Launcher).

Not sure if the Landmines would work for anyone else, but it was during a quest not sure what the name of the quest was, but it’s where u have to locate a down fighter jet that got shot by friendly fire.

Thank you for your answer what I am trying to do is the trophy
" Lock & Load"Fully equip a level 5 weapon with level 5 mods.
I spend hours doing research to always have the same accessories

Ahhh… I understand. Keep playing. It won’t take you too long to get that. Once you start pressing further into the map you’ll start getting the level 5 mods regularly. If you haven’t already, find Uttern Command Bunker. That place drops L5 mods like crazy.

I already have the achievement, since I didn’t mention that I was doing that quest in someone else’s game. As far as Uttern Commander Bunker is concern the quest for is glitched for me as I already have the barcodes for the bunker from joining someone game.

@Radiant_Flames
When you played on someone else’s was it you that got the bar code or them you got to remember game is saved on hosts not guest you may have to kill few more to check that you gotcodes or carry on playing with the host and do missions with them

If u are right that the game save’s for the host, then I shouldn’t be able to keep the barcodes for Uttern Bunker when I return to my game than, but I was the only one around the bunker to complete the quest for them so that it doesn’t glitch out.

I also killed a Hunter just with one shot by an explosive, you can do it in many different ways, blow up a Car with a shotgun, stun the Hunter with EMP and then put explosives below it and yeah.

Placed a propane can + boom box down and attracted 2 groups of hunters. A single shot on the explosive instantly destroyed 5 of them, and heavily damaged the 6th.

Didn’t get the achievement. :frowning:

Reading all the topics and seeing vids and pics its mostly PC having problems.Played most of the map now every nut n cranny mile 4 mile and the problems ive faced aint as severe playing PS4.

Hi. How did you end up getting the thropy?
I have tried several things that others report working, but no luck for me

1 Like

I think I shot the car so it exploded on a hunter

Explosive canisters behind fast travel site at Airport runway.

Just get em to follow you round the back, and blow up the red bottles.

Boom

Thanks for replying.

I had tried several things that should have unlocked the trophy:
1: I shot up a car next to a hunter
2: I blew up a big red cannister on a farm
3: I directly one-shoted a hunter with the rocket launcher.

None of them gave me the trophy.
But later on I joined a friend in multiplayer as a guest. I was in a solo fight with a hunter. The hunter blew himself up by shooting at a car. And voila I got the trophy.
The system for monitoring trophy progress is very wonky. :slight_smile: