How to upgrade recycle storage?

I want to upgrade the recycle material storage (not the Plundra storage). It seems I need 16 electrolyte, which i do not have. I am supposed the get electrolyte by recycling EMP cell, but I cant do that either.

Any suggestions?

You need a specific amount of each item in order to be able to recycle it.
Idk how much emp cells of the same type are needed, but you can see it in the recycling station.

2 Likes

You can recycle Adrenaline Shots for 8 electrolyte i believe, or around that amount. You can also recycle Field radios for it, might be around 4 electrolyte every 5.

2 Likes

Could be your storage is full, meaning you can’t recycle anything. Take some resources out and drop them, then recycle EMP cells. Should give you electrolytes.

Easiest thing I found to recycle was EMP rockets / grenades. Farm military tanks or the russian ones as they seem to drop the most rockets, and hope you get the EMP ones.

3 Likes

The above suggestions are probably what you need, but just in case because it confused me early on, you can’t scrap stuff unless you have enough of the item. The recycling bench will tell you how many items you need in order to scrap under the “Required Resources” number to the bottom right, left of the resource list.

In example, if the required resources is 5, you need 5 of that item to scrap it. You can’t scrap one item at a time, sadly.

3 Likes