How unstoppable are unstoppable shells?

i keep wondering how this augment works i can see how it would work with walls and small mobs but if i where to put this on a lmg and shoot a tank in the leg would i just pass through or would it hit everything behind the leg on it’s way through (weapon body other leg ect.)?

the top 3 augmentations in my opinion, my 3rd favorite is unstoppable bullets, my 2nd favorite is machine disarmer, and my number 1 is EMP dentonation, with 100% is great

unstoppable bullets is great with Base Assaults missions, you can shoot the Red Explosive that hangs on the other side of the wall using unstoppable bullets, if you know what the other side of the wall looks like holding the Red Explosive you can shoot a single bullet

1 Like

Unstoppable augumentation is probably the most powerful one but not to be used on low level prototype machines or even military class. More armor and even more machines in a row, if you’re lucky or in a tight group and Unstoppable aug. gives a lot of damage per bullet.

Exprimental Magnus .44 have same effect but compare it with your favorite LMG that have Unstoppable aug. and the damage it gives per second.

And what Echelons-4th-Spy wrote above.
Totally agree plus you can also destroy machine teleporters and finally the Command center itself without demolishing the walls first. Unstoppable aug. actually feels almost too penetrating so if you don’t have walls in between you sometimes wonder if more bullets are needed? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

to answer your question, it damages everything to a point. i have been experimenting for a bit with it to see. the bullets pass through walls and trees with ease as well as enemies. my testing has provided me the following results - 1: shooting armor covering a part only damages the armor, 2: shooting a part with a part behind it, ie. a leg on a tank then the weapon set behind the leg, it will damage both parts. 3: the second is only null if the 2 parts are too close together. this was done using a shotgun at close range.