Humming sound from Pansarvärnsgevär 90

There is annoying Humming sound from Pansarvärnsgevär 90 when looking through the scope, I’ve even changed scopes and used scopes on the normal weapon and on the special version of that weapon, I’m on the Xbox one, but I don’t know if any else has noticed it on other version of the game please fix it.

1 Like

If it´s the experimental version of it I think it suppose to be like that

5 Likes

6* .50 cal humming isn’t a bug but instead a feature of that weapon. Can’t get rid of it unless you use 5* .50 cal.

I personally like the humming. Gives the already way OP weapon a bit of downside where you won’t be hearing approaching enemies that well anymore. A good trade-off.

4 Likes

I hate the humming personally but figd it was intentional and you are right, makes it harder to hear approaching enemies when you are engaged in combat. When strolling about I keep my .44 cal in hand.

Sort of agree it is almost a balancing factor with it IMO.
SPP

The humming is from what the description says its a hypervelocity gun in a sence railgun barrel. 50

Moved this thread to the general discussion section since it does not appear to be a bug, but a feature of the particular weapon.

Thanks!
boston_51

4 Likes