Humorous incidents

Highly unlikely. But you know… To err is human. So don’t worry.:wink:

1 Like

2nd drone be like: this unit detected nothing in this area

4 Likes

This guy was caught skinny dipping and was frustrating to loot too :rofl: , rlly wish we could swim

Beautiful dive from that Hunter. Excellently streamlined.

1 Like

Whaaaat… A naked zebra cat? :grinning:

I should stop using that greeting.

Impaled:

2 Likes

:grin::ok_hand:

1 Like

I actually got scared sh*tless when he moved, and started shooting :sweat_smile::joy:

4 Likes

LOL! Freaks me out too!
Sometimes I’ll take out a harvester or tank and then wander off to kill something else. Then when I come back to the original area I can see a tank or harvester walking around only to have their dead corpse fall over when I get a little closer.
I keep thinking they are messing with me and are playing possum!

1 Like

Havok Physics strikes again! :smile:

2 Likes

What is going on over here?
Since when do Soviet troops carry AG4´s?:open_mouth:

3 Likes

Maybe this guy picked up (or was given) the AG4 at some point. Environmental storytelling :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Gotta love GZ jump-scares! Used to happen to me all the time in bunkers. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

3 things come to mind…

1. remember when harvesters were on roids? That change came right about the time I was high enough level to start trying to harvest them, then NOPE! And although I Love how they summon hunters now, since the reaper spawn (even before) and the machines got completely nerfed I wish harvesters were on roids again. Overall they’re practically useless and besides, what on earth are they “harvesting”???

2. those times when you run into a barn because a few hunters are on yer butt and all of a sudden one of them warps through the wall somewhere behind you! I both shart myself and crack up!

3. running away from (again) some hunters… over a hill or two, down a gulley, through some bushes or trees and you crouch and open your inventory to set up some medkits and you hear some running footsteps and the noise hunters make when they fart out some ticks!!

2 Likes
  1. Natural resources:
    Minerals - to be used in construction projects/building new machines.
    Fuel - for fuel, duh! There a mission where you have to kill one near a gas station because it is siphoning the fuel to power the machines. I’ve even seen one mount “squat” over a car for a moment before moving on. Perhaps stealing the fuel.
    Harvesters are there to gather resources not fight so it makes sense there real power comes in calling for help.
  2. It’s real man! It’s really real. Testing a new tech I think!
  3. Fart out some ticks…:rofl:

IKEA - the subsidiary of FOA.

I won’t be surprised if that fancy Reaper’s armor were made of that tableware.

1 Like

Hunter thinks it’s a submarine, but implodes under the water pressure 1 meter below surface? :thinking:

4 Likes

We had this funny incident of a tank dying in a way so we had an arch to go under : )

4 Likes
                          I made contact

You can call him Bob

4 Likes

5 Likes