Humorous incidents

Its the levitating magic pie of doom.

In these dark times its good to see a church with an enthusiastic congregation.

2 Likes

Sorry for practicing digital necromancy by quoting this specific post, @Zesiir. I know it was posted last year, but I think I know exactly where it was taken. It’s during the quest where a group of soldiers had trapped some Hunters and Runners inside that building, isn’t it? Except they’re not trapped in the building, because the quest kind of bugs out and the Hunters just phasewalk straight through the wall, which is also how they end up trapped behind/in that fence.

I had a hunter a couple of months ago that pretended to be dead. trying to upload the vid from x box, it isn’t working :disappointed_relieved:
Anyone know a way to help?

1 Like

Thought I would drop this one in.

2 Likes

This year Santa delivers flechette and hypervelocity rounds.

3 Likes

I was lucky with that mission. I sneaked up undetected, opened a side door and fired a single rocket round at the hunter I could see and the entire building exploded, gas tanks and all, including the runners in the container, doors blown off,parts everywhere. The single most effective round I’ve ever fired in two complete playthroughs of the game.

Mind you, I was blown backwards almost into the sea and my health went from100 to about 17 but it was worth it.

3 Likes

Are his runners called dasher, prancer, donner and blitzen?

1 Like

See this hunter dead right?
Sure its dead?
(Want to show vid but wont let me :sob:)

Was hunting in Klinte, then saw FNIX’s secret project! Tanks that are tilited!

“Its over Anakin, I have the high ground!”

2 Likes

Upload to Youtube and share the vid link here. :wink:

thx ill try that :+1:

Dude, if you want some of my sh*t, you only have to ask.

1 Like

Santa hunter strikes again…

1 Like

Super hunter coming to kill you! image

1 Like

Hacked these idiots

then they flung themselves into the lake

3 Likes

No its just beginning. FNIX while playing with robotic alcohol made machines especially tanks, to go on a permeant incline. While this abilities seemed useless, these machines injected with robotic alcohol had the abillity to climb mountains at a much quicker pace than normal machines. Only time will tell if FNIX takes advantage of this new class…

I can’t confirm if this still works, but you used to be able to throw a Radio into a lake, and the Runners all just merrily ran into the water and blew up… Feels like this is something similar :thinking:

You gotta store tanks somewhere. A warehouse seems legit.

(a tankhouse? a waretank? No,lets not go there)