Hunter, Tank, Harvester missile and rocket attacks goes trough walls/roofs

Platform: PC
Description: Apocalypse class Hunter mortar / grenade attack goes trough walls.
Steps To Reproduce: Get into fight with Apocalypse class hunter in single story building. Occurrence hard to proof because shots can land trough windows and open doors. And most times hits obey collision boxes, and happens surface of collision box. And this not the first time this happening, but this is the best case of evidence this happening.
Host or Client: Host
Players in your game: Single
Images / Videos: First image is the spot where Hunter was shooting. 2nd and 3rd picture you can see effect starting to happen inside the house. And last picture secondary explosion is from cluster grenade from initial explosion.

Edit:
This is starting to be extreme annoying, this same weird rocket behaviour is now on Tanks and Harvester missile / rocket attacks to. And from start of the game Military tanks single rocket attack has been buggy (IHMO). Suddenly that explosion radius is like doubled, and distances where you are safe, you get full strike.
And now with enhanced AI it is ridiculous at best, with those increased missile and rocket attacks.

This is recent proof Military Tanks other missile & rocket salvos goes trough walls and roofs.

Tank in the first picture shot the single missile.

2 Likes

That bug has been around since Alpine Unrest DLC came. I reported it last year in here (last line in my reply): Worst robot enemies?

More or less, all explosion damage comes trough walls and roofs. Which is usually my cause of death, environmental explosion. And single story house or upper floor in 2 story houses.
This combines with guerrilla difficulty is not good. Explosions should little bit obey collision boxes and not go trough so much. Unless lucky shots lands trough window or doorway