I dont know what I’m doing

Little correction on this, to get EXP weapons from rivals its level 25 and above. I think you confused this with Region level 21 and above for Reaper.

2 Likes

Oh of course, you’re right!

Alright that was a smart idea. I feel now the game is more fun not using the best weapons. But I’m keeping the hammer it’s useful.

1 Like

The game usually starts you in the Archipelago region in the Southeast. More fun and scary from the beginning…

One thing I really enjoyed about this game was jumping into it and learning things as I went along. I completed all the missions, including the DLCs ones, before ever going online or into any forums to ask questions. It wasn’t until a few hours of playing that I even read the in-game tutorial. Once I was finished, I started playing co-op on-line and started to learn even more about the game.

A several hundred hours later and I am still learning. Which, one thing nice about a limited tutorial with a game like GZ, you can come up with your own ways of doing things.
Funniest thing I came across was a new player in a co-op game and I asked him if he had a field radio and if he could deploy it. He throws down a boombox and the other two players also cracked up laughing. But the community is always helpful in explaining to new players how to play.

One of the nice things about the match maker system is it throws new players in with experience players and a lot of them don’t mind showing the newbies the ropes.

And remember, you can always find tons of online guides and videos on how things work. But not all of us want a detailed book on how to play.

1 Like

I just wanted to give an update. It’s been about 50 days since I asked for help on here. I just wanted to say thank you. If you guys didn’t teach my how to play I honest would of quit. I am very appreciative of you guys without you all I wouldn’t of met people in this community who have already changed my life. Thanks- Brock

5 Likes

this is what gaming is all about well done have fun

1 Like

Not gonna lie, I did the exact same thing the first time someone recommended I set one down by a FNIX tank I was struggling with lol

1 Like

there ya go thats the proof for new players being helped because they dont know theyre ruining theyre experience. the developers needs to add something to force to these players just giving free stuff without realising the gameplay is very fun if being not helped.

Not helping other players is not co-op at all. I think one of the reasons why the match maker program allows new players to be mixed into more experienced players is so new players learn faster and become better players faster.

Ever join a map where all the players are just doing their own thing? No co-op at all. It’s like playing solo on someone else’s map. Gets boring very fast. Co-op is built into the game.

Maybe you should stop trying to define how others should play the game.

It is an example of why players should help each other. Learning how to use gear from other is part of co-op experience.
It’s like joining a game forum to learn how to do things in the game. But learning in game play is a lot faster and more fun.