I have an idea for this upcoming community event

giphy

1 Like

Cant take videos but if you look close enough in the carnage you can see a few hunters I got a few days ago on a rampage also took out quite a few runners and a harvester and tank in the treeline though they aren’t visible lol all done by my lonesome

2 Likes

It was a grand shootout the runners had rocket launchers the hunters was using them annoying fluchete rifles that blow up a split second after hitting a surface or person

2 Likes

I made it home just after the results were posted so I didn’t get to kill any more today,
here is one I wasn’t going to add but the Hunter reminded me of myself before the event. the poor guy looked like he was just trying to run past me to whatever the machine version of a safe house is

1 Like

@DarkestCrow1995 On playstation you have a button that says share on your controller, if you press it twice you start recording and if you press it twice after that you save a clip. heads up for the next time i post one of these! :smiley:

1 Like

I think even though the event ended ill be fair and let that one through @kakarron thank you very much for taking such a big part in this!! hope you got real solid at killing hunters this weekend my dude :smiley:

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing the results! :wink:

3 Likes

that was a kill from during the event :smiley:

1 Like

THE EVENT HAS NOW ENDED AND IT WAS A MASSIVE SUCCESS EVERYONE!
I will now compile the clips and have this ready for tomorrow or the day after depending on how much time i spend looking for music :wink: i’ll be sure to post the video here so keep your eyes on this for a few more days my dudes!
@Avalanche_Graham the event was a blast :raised_hands: i’ll make sure i do it justice! and fingers crossed next event thing i can get even more footage from the community :smiley:

3 Likes

Got the video done this morning! Its currently up just for everyone on here to see but i’ll release it to my youtube audience tomorrow. But for now everyone in the forums can enjoy the first community montage!

Huge thank you to @Zesiir @TherotcoD and @kakarron for being awesome and taking part in this :smiley:

4 Likes

That was a Blast @tene , Thanks! For taking the time to compile the community Hunter killing spree , :+1: and thank’s Dev team for DLC so quick, cheers .

1 Like