I have no sound in game

**Platform:PC

**Description:I have no sound in game not in the game meny or anywere in the game

**Steps To Reproduce: I disable all speakers i dont use.

**Specifications: Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Intel Core i5 @ 3.60GHz Coffee Lake 14nm Technology, 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (ASUStek Computer Inc), High Definition Audio Device

Some applications I notice go to speakers that are still disabled. Try and seek where the audio is being sent to because odds are is could very well be in “headphone mode” which has disabled sound for me before.

All speakers all disable exept for the 1 that is “main”.

i have this issue also and its a nightmare, tried everything and no joy

Y… I rly want to play the game but no sound game is not fun:P

Hi Engelicu,

I have the same problem, with a very similar Spec PC. No sound anywhere in the game, from main screen through to the whole of the game.

I’ve also noticed as soon as I try to fire a gun, the muzzle flash stays on screen like a firework out of the end of the barrel, do you have this problem as well?

Have you had any feedback from the Dev’s about a fix or a settings adjustment?

I have thevno sound problem as well as the pistan firing looks like fireworks

The only problem I have with sound is occasionally my footsteps are silent,but if I restart the game the problem goes.

I had the exact same issue. No sound and when firing the pistol the muzzle flash animation was get stuck in a loop.

I resolved this by closing “Sonic Studio 3” via the task bar. This is an audio enhancment software that was preloaded on my Asus Stryx laptop.

Hope this helps others who get stuck.