I jump landed successfully on the yellow half submerged car over the broken bridge!

The farthest north broken bridge in the marshlands region! 1370.695.
I suprisingly made the jump onto the yellow car with the lights on half submerged in the water! Now, i can almost make it to a level water area when i jump from the car, but still sink! Soooo close!
Is this totally unaccessible to get to the new uncharted region ahead of this bridge! I almost jumped onto the bridge also! Close but no cigar! I will try a bit more ha ha! Bring health and an adrenaline shot in case you land on the car! You will go down to 20% or 0% from the jump! Has anyone else tried this and can you actually get across??

1 Like

Hi,
Over there is nothing.
I’ve been there one time and walked around a bit.
There is a way to get there by using the games physics (and experimental medkits), but it’s not allowed to describe it in the forum.

1 Like

Ugh not allowed, that sucks lol! :thinking::grinning: That is cool you made it over there! Thanx for the response! Hopefully GZ adds news stuff in that area one day! And i wonder why it’s not allowed? :thinking:

I think it’s just because it’s an exploit. You’re not supposed to go over there but you can abuse physics to do so. I don’t really see the harm in it though since there’s nothing over there anyway.

1 Like

Thanx everyone! I will stop bridge jumping now!:grinning:
Darn i hope they add something there soon! :thinking::sunglasses:

There was a lot of uh, “island hopping” back in the day. And it bordered on exploits so ultimately the general consensus was to be that it’s something that isn’t encouraged.

No harm done, though.

1 Like