I made Generation Zero 2020 Calendar

Hi.

I made Generation Zero calendar for year 2020

preview:

If anyone wants to print this, there are some high ress PNG, A4 format with 3 mm bleed:

https://mega.nz/#!a0AyyAbb!Pdy-XKEWwyGcZV1dNeojVyQVuDaNtq9SoT2zyh4Od5w

So screenshot I used are pretty random and does not represent everything.
We could maybe do a community version where players could provide screenshots to represent each month of the year (proposal, not saying I’m doing it lol depends on mood and free time)

If anyone decides to print this (before I do lol) please share a picture :stuck_out_tongue:

This is of course for personal use only, Avalanche has nothing to do with it :slight_smile:

EDIT:

Reuploaded, fixed mistake in January

17 Likes

That is really cool, @Justas1988! Thanks! Can we expect an Advent Calender for Christmas too? :slightly_smiling_face::christmas_tree::santa::gift:

@IanForce Thanks. Not for 2019 Christmas sorry :frowning:
Unless I decide to increase my RedBull consumption

2 Likes

That is very cool…Thank You!
SPP

1 Like

Beautiful - nice work mate! :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s actually really well done. Now I wish I had a printer.

2 Likes

well done , this is really good , thank you heaps !

2 Likes

LOL…Same here. I did look around on the internet for companies that make calendars but the cost for a single one is prohibitive. May be @Avalanche_Graham will take this design & get some merchandising done there are other things I know I would buy as well.
SPP

1 Like

i want a coffee cup where there is hunters on it that are prototypes when cold , but are fnix when hot lol :smiley:

3 Likes

We so much need merchandise! I still believe that @Zesiir’s Dalahorse should be made the game mascot an sold online. :sweden::horse::gun:

2 Likes

Nice work on the calendar and I’d buy a coffee cup too.

2 Likes