I Need Some 5c Weapons

I killed a lot of FNIX Tanks, FNIX Harvesters and of course a lot of Apocalypse machines, but I can’t find the 5c 12G Shotgun, 5c AG5, 5c Möller PP, 5c Kpist SMG and 5c KVM 89. Is anyone have any duplications of this weapons? If someone have, can you bring them to me, please, by joining my multiplayer session? I worked a lot, but I couldn’t find them. I will really appreciate.
Platform: PlayStation

You just have to keep searching. I think I played for at least 250-300 hours before I had acquired every 5c and 6c weapon. :+1:

But sure, there’s probably someone online that will give you weapons. :blush:

1 Like

I hope there is someone that keep some duplications. I killed a lot of rivals but they don’t drop these weapons. Only weapons that I already have.

Man, I have given away or simply recycled dozens, maybe hundreds of 5c and 6c weapons. :sweat_smile:

I think for every player, the game acts in a way that some weapons you can find often, and some weapons you absolutely never find. Instead, you’re dependant on being given them by others innorder to obtain them.

For me, there are two guns: The 5c Kotenok, and the 5c Älgstudsare. It’s like they don’t exist…

2 Likes

On PC you can find level 5 stuff a lot off hunters and not just rival ones.

I’m on PlayStation. I searched on Generation Zero Wiki on Fandom and for example it says that you can find the 5c 12G Pump-Action Shotgun from FNIX Tanks and Harvester. Well, I started to search. I looked for these machines around the map and I found some spots where you can find many machines. I searched for this weapon, but they don’t drop it. It’s like the gun doesn’t exist in the game. I tried to kill them using a 4c Shotgun but it doesn’t work. This is why I need someone to give me some of this weapons. I also think the weapon DLCs make the 5c weapon farming so hard, because the machine drops. a lot of DLC weapons.

It’s never enough to simply kill a few FNIX Tanks and Harvesters and expect to find 5c weapons. You can of course get lucky on your first attempts, but keep in mind that 5c weapons have a very low chance of dropping. It’s always a game of chance. Low chance…

Also, if you want the best chance of finding 5c weapons, you should progress to the Himfjäll island and hunt Apocalypse class machines. :+1:

Hey man you could get really unlucky
I got 4 pieces of steel and 5 rounds of .270 from a rival apoc hunter once

Rivals have the same loot pool as regular machines. The chance to drop experimental 6c weapons comes in addition to that…

Crap loot from rivals is normal. :wink:

Level 4 Apoc Tank rival: Dies
The loot: Casually decides to be crap

Try looting standard, none rival machines. I get a ton of 5C stuff off hunters, tanks and harvesters of all classes. They don’t have to be rivals to have weapons. I think that goes for all platforms.

When I am the host, hate it when players join my game and only start heading toward the rivals without asking if it is ok. Try to explain to them to just help us, as a team, farm all machines other than rivals. For us, the goal is to spawn reapers, not farm rivals. They will get a lot more loot and weapons than just going for the rivals.

1 Like