I think the locker storage limit should be unlimited

ye i didnt like the inventory changing it how heavy they were because people can now just storage infinite items.

Why should it bother you what other people are doing?.. We have locked horns on this subject before. Why do you keep raising it? Let other people play the game the way they want to?

1 Like

Itā€™s fun that some people cry over more storage and other about more survival because the game is to easy. Itā€™s hard for the devs to satisfy everyone.
But more storage is in my opinion not necessary. itā€™s not often I have to pick up stuff from my plundra and just keeping stuff and have it collect dust is really just a waste in ny opinion. I even have characters that I donā€™t use plundra with. Makes the game more interesting when you find something nice and have to make a hard decision on keeping it or not.

2 Likes

This is why official modding would be gaming.

With it, one could learn how to make the game anyway you really want.

Then everyone would not have to argue about it. Then again, some people complain way too much about how others play the game.

4 Likes

Once official mod support happens, itā€™ll be a happy day indeed. But weā€™re not there yet.
Until then, having different opinions about the topic is perfectly fine.

Just donā€™t cross the threshold of trying to shove it down peopleā€™s throats if they disagree :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes