Ideas for new areas

We have the huge map of Gen Z, with lots to do and see and find while exploring. Most of us have probably already done about everything we can, so what of the two huge islands at the top right of the map? Has anything ever been discussed about those? And the island to the left of the mountains region, the largest island is almost 4x as big as Himfjäll island, there’s even road markings and a little pond.

Maybe we could use this as almost something LIKE Himfjäll, make a new storyline behind it and some new machine types, we have poison (and some very little fire) with the apocalypse, so maybe, going off the elements, make the island more snowy and add some ice type attacks, instead of a flamethrower make a freeze ray (going off of cryolator from Fallout), and with the soon release of the soviet weapons, maybe use more on the soviet idea, make it a secret Russian test facility for their own “project,” since they’re normally associated with more colder areas. Maybe some storyline that ties them into a secret agreement with FNIX that they could work in-tandem

There’s no way that they could add these islands and not have something big planned

I hope

Why whould there be a Russian base on östertörn that is Swedish? And i dont think we should get to crazy with the weapons, the experimental weapons was enough. And personally i dont think we need Russians or Americans in the game, the game is about Sweden and a Swedish island with a Swedish resistance fighting machines. What i think we should need is more set pieces and locations that make the towns and villages more explorable. And i agree more snow whould be really nice, then it whould make some cool winter warfare. And if the Soviets comes into the game i hope they do it as enemies and not as allies.

And welcome to the community

4 Likes

Isn’t there enough snow on himfjäll?

offtopic
It would be nice, if they add a feature that you’re able to ski instead of cycling a bike at some positions.

Additionally a possibility to build a snowman anywhere where you’re on snow or to craft snowballs for distracting machines.
/offtopic

I agree with the idea of adding the big island in the upper east with a new dlc.
With this dlc there should come more possibilties for constructions, as you will have to repair the bridge. But instead of just adding a new region there should be another type of machine and some new weapons or game-mechanics (i. e. base-building in every region at specific places).
And of course some story-addition.

Maybe some more signs of the Nato trying to help to get rid of fnix and on the other hand signs of soviets trying to improve and to use themselves fnix’ possibilties.

1 Like

It could be that the devs go for repairing the bridge, but when Himfjäll was added to the game, they just introduced a ferry that needed fixing with a cog wheel. They could add a ferry again, maybe from the main island near to the broken bridge or from Himfjäll to the new eastern island.

1 Like

Yes, of course they could.
It was just an idea how there could be some improvements be introduced… :wink:

Yeah maybe the Russian idea should stay more of an idea, but I do feel like more colder approaches should be a thing, yes we have snow and whatsoever, but add some new mechanics and such and maybe add some new machines to the table that have colder aspects to them

2 Likes

I agree wholeheartedly, maybe a little less with the Russians, I kind of just came up with that on the spot, but something has to come with those islands and since we have “poison” and some incendiary why not add some more too the table

But unlike a cryolator like weapon the poison and flame weapons do exist in life and FNIX is making war machines, and i think that it whould choose better weapons than to shoot ice. The same for the player, yes this game is maybe unrealistic sometimes but ice weapons? thats to fantasy for GZ.

2 Likes