Ideas for new locations

Also, please send pictures…

1 Like

Lots of imports. Especially from Germany. But also from Japan and USA. But the best is Lada from USSR. They actually hade retailers for them in the 70-80s in odd locations close to important military installations in Sweden. That way they had a reason for a person from USSR to be there.

did we? i have only seen one lada in my life, of course you can find them in sweden but they are very fhew.

They are very few today. But not that uncommon in the 70s and 80s. And many used ones was bought up in the 90s and exported back to the east because the vehicles in Sweden was in good shape and the cost was lower than in russia.

1 Like

I love the world of GZ but I still feel like it’s empty and I would love to see new props added into the world such as more variety of automobile props or detail of chaos around the map. I’d also like to see a motorway of some sort to traverse through and engage in close-quarters combat. Anyone else has any ideas???

Merged with main thread covering the topic.

//Mod

Chaos is already implemented, the thing is, half of the map has still not been updated, so there is no chaos at Mountains, Marshlands, North coast and at the south of the Forest area.

merge google maps with the game and make real sweden !

That would be cool. But i feel like that would be a logistics, and legal hassle.

That would mean quite terrible pacing, not to mention how much work it’d be for the devs.

Not a bad idea. This could also be a good time to add new machines, since its a whole new island.

1 Like

I agree with #SniperGirl about that empty island above Himfjall. That island has been on the map since the Demo released. I sometimes imagine what would the island look like and what would be on it because that Island is bigger than Himfjall and could probably hold more secrets. It even has a smaller airport than F23.

2 Likes

I think it’s quite obvious that the devs have plans for that island. In fact, I’ve thought of quite specific things that could happen there and how it’d be different from the mainland. My basic idea is that the island would be a Swedish equivalent to Area 51, featuring facilities to develop and test secret weapons.

It’d also feature a royal summer residence, a fairly densely populated city centered around the arms/electronic industries.

With the island being a test area for secret equipment, there’ll be few settlements and safe houses. It’d be the perfect place to introduce vehicles.

2 Likes

A very good idea. If they added vehicles it would add a really cool aspect to the game achievement-wise.