Illuminated red dot in Red Dot scopes

Could we have a proper illuminated red dot instead of a red blob in Red Dot Scopes?

This is how it should look like:

The same key that is used to change vision mode could change the dot brightness.

10 Likes

Yes please, it´s something simple and does not trespass any type of hardware limitation, even old consoles and PC´s from the 2000´s can handle it fine.

1 Like

Surprisingly, i newer noticed Red Dot having this issue. :thinking: But i see the value of brighter illumination, especially during day-time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This has been around since day one and there is at least one bug report, or feature request made to fix this. 2 years later, no change.

Lets do this?

1 Like

Yes. Because of this and the slow ADS mouse movement, the red dot is almost entirely useless as of now.

1 Like

It does have it’s uses though. It gives you 2x zoom. :slight_smile:

Also, when i’m using it, i don’t aim my shots according to the center dot. Instead, i’m looking bullet traces.

1 Like

I find a way hard to use red dot beacause of slow ads movement, it’s good for a distance target but at close range is useless. Ideas for add feature to change scopes on/off without need to enter the inventory it help a lot.

1 Like