I'm pretty sure the reaper can't drop the experimental KVM, prove me wrong

I looted around 20-40 reapers by now and received every experimental weapon at least three times. No experimental machine gun, though. Has anyone yet received one from the new bad boy?

Confirmation from a dev would be awesome.

1 Like

Nope. Don’t think it can drop the kvm. Asked some people and they have never gotten it either

1 Like

I just asked this question, mod closed it because one guy said yes it drops all experimental. I am not happy with one guy saying it. That is just hearsay. If you have some proof or first hand experience please reply. Thanks

1 Like

I myself killed around 20 reapers and abused the hell out of the loot bug right now after writing the OP, and after 40 more loot runs I’m 100% positive it does not drop it, also tried it 10 times on each difficulty just to be sure, had every other experimental around 5 times now.

2 Likes

I believe you , rng can be a pain some time but I don’t think it drops from the Reaper either. Look up. ReAper drop list in the search and you will see what was posted

It will be like trying to convince a flat-earther that the Earth is round, but I did get an experimental KVM59 from a Reaper… I recycled it immediately and moved on :wink:

1 Like

Interesting, but I’d prefer a screenshot or tangible proof, and comparing me to a flat-earther is extremely insulting.
I do not say that it can’t drop, I say I’m pretty sure it doesn’t, and after more than 70 loot rerolls it still didn’t. I do not esclude that RNG is playing tricks or me or say it’s impossible, nor do I claim absolute truth.

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Casual chat discussions

I for one will be farming the island now. However I did just get a LMG equipment drop off a APOC hunter in the forest region

That could indicate that LMG drop table now includes regions other than Himfjall

Oh yeah I have got LMG accessoires already, from both reaper and apoc machines, which have the same drop table everywhere. It’s not the regions that dictate it but the enemy type. Reaper on the island did not drop anything different from the DLC island reaper.

OK we farmed the reaper like crazy today, NO exp59, everything else but no 59. We load into my buddy’s game to build up his region Farmlands, and start killing 3 tanks and 2 harvesters. One is a level 4 rival FNIX class harvester, and when I go to loot it there is a EXP59 ! So does it drop from the Reaper ??? I cannot say but its does drop from rival harvesters.

1 Like