Casual chat discussions

I’m not really into video games. I don’t know alot.

Yeh, that explains a lot!.
You sure choose a game that is not that easy for beginners in videogames, congrats there :+1: .
Basically without the Alpine unrest Expansion (DLC) you will take forever to get the police costume, like finding a needle in a Haystack .

1 Like

Can you explain how I get this A-line thingy?

A line? What are you talking about?
Alpine Unrest?
You have to buy it…in the digital store (PLAYSTATION STORE, XBOX GAMES STORE/MICROSOFT STORE or STEAM STORE) and then you need to download it.
You are having so many problems for something as simple as this, do you understand the mechanics of the game at all?
If you play on Xbox or PS4 do you even have an account? Without an account you cannot buy the GAME EXPANSION.

1 Like

Discussion moved here to keep the source topic on-point.

//Mod

1 Like

OLO , can you tell us if it was on the Himfjall island or another region ? I have looted a fair amount of reapers in the farmlands , nothing. If it was the island it makes sense because that is the only place that dropped LMG stuff before FNIX rising. Thanks for your input.

It was in the Farmlands.

Guerilla level ? And how many people in group ?

Skirmish, I play alone.

1 Like

OH NICE !, did it self destruct ? If not how did you manage to prevent that, usually it is very hard with 2 peoples DPS to get a clean kill. I have only done it once.

It got self destruct every single time. Perhaps becouse I spend most of the time hiding in a fight with the Reaper :blush:

That discussion could’ve been very well in the PMs, rather than being off-topic. Next time, do it in the PMs.

//Mod

Hi,
i have a question: Are the FNIX structures there from the very beginning of the game, or later as you reach max level?

We started a new game on Guerilla dificulity.
I have backed and deleted my saves, cousin refused.
So we played on my save with him on max level, and now i can’t progress because there are FNIX structures everywhere.

This. They were included with FNIX Rising update.

I’m aware of that, and it’s not what i mean.

If i start a new game, like “delete saves” new game, are they there, on the map?
OR
They apeare as we progress?

I would be glad if I could get it to spawn in the first place :cry:

I don’t have any of the DLCs and had them from the beginning so I presume they’re just part of the current map.

Thank you.
And also: What a shame… They could build their coumponds as you progress, so if you came back, it would be a new chalenge, instead and obstacle on low levels.

Also: What are they good for? Can they be destroyed? Looted?

//Mod

Slug is amazing with a high quality Sjöqvist. I really began to love that combo. For example when I’m in a house surrounded by hunters and runners the Sjöqvist with slug ammo works amazingly well. Of course on could use and assault rifle or SMG but it’s way more satisfying to fire one bullet at the runner and kill them like a guerilla (on Guerilla difficulty of course) :sweat_smile: