Improvement to experience

I thought the lack of Revives would be a Negative for Solo as I do play Lone Wolf but actually it’s been the Opposite it’s improved my Game for the Better. I started my Session with 27 Revives and after 3 to 4 hours I haven’t lost 1 ( that’s not being Cocky it just shows Improvement ) and that’s fights against all Enemy Types, Im making some awesome thoughtful plays now using my Gear much more effectively and using the environment in ways I haven’t before and it’s actually awesome feeling like your not top of the food Chain. Bring revives back but just not as abundant as it originally was. You just gotta give Change a chance. Great Update to the Game. Will add further thoughts if I feel the need.

2 Likes

Fair enough, but please fix the dang enemy clipping into structures!! 3 hours under new patch now, and not a single adrenaline found so far. So, bummer.

agree with this post. i think its made the game better as well. solo on ps4 pro

1 Like

If nerfed adrenaline drops make the game better for you, then good for you.

However, it doesn’t fit my solo play style. My point has always been that acquiring adrenaline was a CHOICE for the player, and now that CHOICE is gone because some players didn’t like the CHOICE.

Look, a stack limit of 5 adrenaline, as has been suggested, seems to be a very rational compromise to me. If I want 40 adrenaline, it will take up an entire row of my limited inventory, but that should be MY CHOICE, and not some others players’.

1 Like