Infinite/ghost items in Plundra

Ive searched for this topic for a while and have found nothing related so hopefully I’m the first to post this. In my plundra, item slot 1 is 200/200 acp rounds, and slot 3 is fireworks. The fireworks say -337, and cannot be removed. If you add any fireworks to the box, they disappear into the -337 never to be withdrawn again. The acp ammo is infinite. I transferred nearly 1,000 rounds and it still says 200/200. I checked the rest of my box and there are no other acp listings, but this can’t be an error as I’m 100% sure I never put more than 50 rounds of acp ammo in the storage box. I got a Klaucke dropped to me at level 1 so I used the acp for a very short time. What I’m saying is there are infinite/ghost items in the plundra and after pulling everything out of the box it appears they ARE counted in the 100 inventory slots. Any suggestions to get rid of these items?

1 Like

Hey @anon99046371, thanks for the report! That definitely sounds like an interesting bug. I know there have been some other reports regarding the plundra, but i’m not so sure if they’re the same issue. Hopefully the devs will look into these plundra related issues in future updates :slight_smile:

Thanks for being a member of the GZ community!
boston_51

1 Like

@boston_51 absolutely sir, it definitely caught my attention. I’ll try to include a photo of it in another link on here I forgot to shoot it last night before I logged off. It’s not game breaking or anything but can be frustrating if you’re a hoarder like me and you’ve got the L00tz. :wink:

I have the same issue, almost. My number 1 slot has a 4 star RPG launcher. I can’t remove it and I can transfer as many RPG launchers as I want. Trouble is I don’t want any. I have a gold one and the experimental. In my slot 3, I have emergency flares. Same issue with them, infinite transfers. Which sucks as I rarely use flares or fireworks. They take up two of my plundra slots and I can’t get rid of them.

2 Likes

@gthib do your fireworks actually transfer into your inventory? Mine are in the box and you can interact with them, like they blink when you take them but nothing happens. The number doesn’t change and nothing happens in my inventory. Those are just not there for me, like a ghost item. The ACP rounds however are infinite spawning

1 Like

The flares do transfer into my inventory.

2 Likes

If you have this issue, please make a copy of your save file somewhere. This is interesting.

1 Like

I’m on PS4. So, no save file. Well there is one but it is not readable.

1 Like