Infinite revive ''survivor'' perk

infinite revives with survivor perk
When you have the survivor perk active you basically get infinite revives and it kinda ruins the whole experience. the bug goes as follows

You have the survivor perk active and get downed
it will instantly say you failed combat and here is the inf revive.

For context the survivor per says you get ONE revive PER combat encounter so if you get downed and use your perk, and you would escape combat somehow it would reset and the next time you enter combat it would work again.

But in this case it also counts as a reset of the perk when you fail combat end because when you get downed it instantly states you failed combat, and when you revive you enter a ‘‘new combat’’ because failing combat would put you out of combat and thus you have infinite revives.

I also have a solution for this and its quite simple.
Make it so when you get downed you do not instantly fail combat but when you respawn it would say you failed combat

(please fix this it really ruins the whole game experience and its really game breaking as you can’t die.)**

That’s a good idea.
The problem here is: if you play in coop, it should work as expected, because combat just fails if all players get downed or leave combat.

It’s one of many examples why the skill tree needs a revamp. As it hasn’t been revamped yet, but many other part of the game have, I still think or at least hope that great changes will follow. They just can’t do all at the same time.

Thanks for the report!

This is probably not intended, so I’m sure we’ll see a fix in the not too far future.