Input delay / locking with ModMic Wireless

Platform: PC

Description: When my ModMic Wireless dongle is connected to the same USB hub as my keyboard and mouse my key inputs are delayed and also lock up every few seconds for a second or two. If I start walking in a specific direction usually the game locks my movement for a second and I can’t make adjustments. Similar issues with mouse clicks. If I click the fire button for instance it may not fire initially only to fire a few seconds later with wild recoil. This is the only game that appears to have this issue, no other games have caused this problem for me.

Steps To Reproduce: I have an AmazonBasics USB 3.0 Hub with my mouse, keyboard, Marantz USB HD-AMP1 and usually my ModMic Wireless dongle connected. Unfortunately, I cannot play the game with the dongle in the hub.

Images / Videos:

(HD version still processing as of this first post).

Host or Client:
Host or Client doesn’t matter.

Players in your game:
1 (me)

Specifications:
Win 10 x64 2020H2
AMD 3900X
EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 (driver v460.79)
32GB G.Skill DDR4 @ 3600
Marantz HD-AMP1 (connected via USB)

Other notes:
I also get audio cutting in and out through my Marantz HD-AMP1 headphone amplifier regardless of whether I connect it directly to the motherboard or on the hub. Still trying to figure out why the audio is skipping. The skipping only occurs in-game, the main menu music is fine.

Disabling FNIX Rising from my DLC list in Steam has stopped the input issues with the ModMic Wireless dongle / receiver. Not really a good solution but hopefully that will help isolate the issue.