Interesting locations

Nice grey Björk with white trim and bumper…

3 Likes

Hungry?

4 Likes

When you’ve wandered in the blistering cold all day, nothing warms you up like a can of heated Ärtsoppa. (Pea soup). A treasure trove indeed.

4 Likes

A wheel-barrel with bike scrap

3 Likes

SW of Balders Vall

2 Likes

Yep, seen that place.

This was new for me - security door in a cabin on the Marshlands that can be hacked and unlocked.

The cabin, the door and the tent with the computer (or in general: this location) is about a year old now (landfalll update).
The unlocking process initially didn’t work, but got fixed with the next update.

I once was hoping that it’s part of an unfinished upcoming mission, but until now I got disappointed.

1 Like

It’s an interesting place this SÄPO Cabin. When this came in the game it was also the first time we saw the Black Security (SÄPO) car.

It so nice to still discover new things. :coffee:

3 Likes

I think I saw this as part of a Tenebris video perhaps, but then didn’t pay enough attention to the location it seems… :sunglasses:

In May '21 There was this Media Container with filled with media equipment, and radar dish on top

But now in may '23 the container is empty and the dish is gone. But why would the devs remove this nice set piece. I can’t help feeling that this is not removed deliberately.

2 Likes

Spooky zones: Locations where upon entry, the sky turns into a darkish hue of blue, the wind is picking up accompanied by eerie unnatural sounds.

We know that one of the three spooky zones was occupied by the one man faction called “The Growing Tree”, can we assume that the other two zones were also related to the “Growing tree” even though there is no evidence, in the form of apples-on-bodies displays, to support that?

If not, what links the spooky zones, if at all? Swedish Folklore?
What do you think?

2 Likes

Where’s the third one?
I just know the spooky barn in marshlands and the apple murderer barn in farmlands.

West of Hastvik on Archipelago

I gave them a nice bluish area on the Memory map for quick finding.

Image1

1 Like

Ah, yes, I remember. The spooky toilet.

Not sure if this is deliberate, but the three Soviet Beacons at Hagaboda docks are gone. Can anybody confirm? SR_Carni do you know if these are removed and why?

1 Like

Was it intended that they come back each session? Originally they were just mission related, but came back every day.

If it’s a fixed bug now, why not? :wink:

1 Like

It doesn’t bother me if they are gone, but I just like to know if they were removed.

1 Like

Smallest corn field, with just one plant…

1 Like

I posted a postcard of this. But it fits as an interesting location, don’t you think? :coffee:

2 Likes