Interesting locations

That doesn’t matter normally 1 does it

1 Like

No, unless they changed it, the last time i opened the church, i fired between 14 to 17 rockets, only then it opened.

@Gysbert It is indeed not working because the rockets from the standard or experimental GrG don´t visually explode, they do damage to the player but not to the wall.
I tried with both Launchers with more than 50 rounds.
What i don´t get it, is why did the devs removed this?

1 Like

Just a couple, which worked every time before.

That is indeed very puzzling. I kind of hope this is a bug, which might have been a result of their fixing "the gates and fences bug around the Fire House and other places on Himfjäll. Because those fences are gone now.

Other Easter eggs are open, like the cave with the “damaging water”, the bear prank cave and other open areas small Easter eggs.
A mystery indeed.

1 Like

Now I am thinking what cave you mean with this.

Look behind the resistance camp with the big antenna on fire, near the shore.
It´s there.
it´s been there since the first archipelago revamp (upgrade) .

1 Like

I know that cave very well. Is the water damaging? :open_mouth:
I never noticed that.

Yes it is, somehow you never slipped there…congrats

1st time (and last time) i fell into that water, when trying to jump across, i got booted back to the shore with 20 HP remaining. Had 100 HP before that.

I just tried it, started with 100 hp slipped of a rock and got booted onto shore with 98hp. So not nearly as much damage as you got.

It’s possible devs have change that since then. Also, not sure if game difficulty also affects that.

Ah yes, that might be different then. I am on adventure. I mostly love the exploring of the game. Any idea what makes the water damaging?

Yea it’s kind poo poo. Explosions go right through the wall

Has anyone made a bug report then? Well if it IS a bug and hasn’t been locked up forever…

1 Like

Öppna inte utomjordisk kolonisatör härinne!

1 Like

Haha that’s cool. Where is that?

1 Like

I don´t think so, feel free to report it.

But the thing wasn’t in there…:rofl:

Do not open!
Colonizer from space inside!

1 Like