Interesting locations

Well, I’ve destroyed it so let’s see if the fog lifts! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

wait you can destroy it?

Yup. :smiley:

3 Likes

I guess that thing is not related to the new Hunter DELIVERY SYSTEM or is it?
Some machine or structure serves as delivery system for the Hunters.
At least if they keep that idea, it would make sense, so this might be just a stupid idea, or we might see what this is in the future, and what about the “Harvester D from DECA map”? it might be that…or not at all time will tell :wink:

Did it respawn later ?

Not been back since, but I’ll let you know.

2 Likes

Nice find on that cave Thagen, I just went in there… weird place

4 Likes

Me too! Bizarre. I confess, I jumped. :rofl:

2 Likes

Yup. It respawns.

You can ride it up and down too, but the physics go a bit weird and try to push you off.

2 Likes

It did respawn for me after I quit the game.

Thx for the intel @Thagen @OBiW4NSHiNOBi
And who knows there might be more new structures and secrets with the latest update :wink:

3 Likes

With coordinates of 0,0 I’d probably wager that they’re items that haven’t actually been placed yet.

It feels like a “default” coordinate in the code for items have been prepared for placement. I.e. they’ve created the object’s properties etc. but haven’t placed it in the world.

1 Like

Added spoiler tags. Just a heads-up guys, don’t dig too deep into that Deca map. It’s well made and can be very useful, but it can also datamine unreleased content which is strictly against the EULA.

1 Like

Guys - any idea what is the scene at about 1740:4570 on the road near the relay beacon? A post truck full of safes and three police cars. Two bad guys and one bad girl with dual Magnus and couple of police officers? A reference to a movie or a real robbery reference?

I can update this with screenshots and correct coordinates this evening.

3 Likes

one of those items is interesting to say the last

The tower with the broken ladder at the Resistance Camp has a PVG90 in it, looks like green quality. Good way of getting a decent gun early on. Made a little description on how to get up there.

10 Likes

As a note, that particular gun is one of the 7 ‘challenge’ guns in the area, and it’s extremely easy to fall into the boarded part of the lower tower when going for it, whereupon your only escape is fast travel. Also extremely easy to fall in-between the barrels, with the same result. Might want to suggest changing that tower some, or moving the rifle to a different place.

3 Likes

Not a bad idea, could be like, an invisible hitbox inside the tower or something.

1 Like

That’s fair enough. Thanks for letting me know… after all, with great power comes great responsibility. :+1:

2 Likes

Screenshots as promised:

3 Likes