Interesting locations

BEAR CAVE

SPOILER

1 Like

No problem man! Definitely the type of location better experienced first hand ;D

1 Like

Yikes, almost pooped my pants in that cave… :grimacing:

I recorded a video there, but I really wouldn’t wanna spoil the experience to anyone.

1 Like

I don’t know if anyone has found this but i don’t think it has been posted. There is an camp on a tiny island on sorra sathoholmen north of yttervik Which has stones in the shape of a heart, i can’t put images because i’m on console.

2 Likes

This one…

Spoiler

1 Like

Yes it´s been there for months, maybe even from the beginning.
You can actually take photos…you have photo mode, and you can either send the files or put them on a flash drive.

Huh never noticed it before

1 Like

New players often runaway from the Hunter guarding that path, and there is really nothing of value there, so people usually forget to go there, check the middle of the mountain btw, there is a hidden campsite with runners, it´s an interesting guerrilla mini battle.

Yeah went there ages ago when i was a noob but never noticed that place before

2 Likes

The mountain top is one of the places that recently got a revamp.

1 Like

So uh, I think this would fit in here.
While Rival Farming in the South Coast I came across the “Hallabacken High Security Prison” At coords -4913, 4184 its just Southeast of the Hallabacken Farm, you can locate easily by the sphere like structure marker
I think that @Pufty would find it very interesting…
Here is some pics

2 Likes

I’m connecting suspicions of how these line up across the islands to suggest a whole underground network.
Also, the prison thing I wanted to also point out, but I’m reserving a lot I already know that some may not know to make my largest video and bring those questions to light. Only problem is how slow progress is :smiley:

Good find. Guess I’m not the only one keeping my eyes open :slight_smile:

I agree as there is one hatch exactly like it at FOA2 that is now cracked open a little maybe some of those locked doors connect somewhere? FNIX has probably been using harvesters to carve out his underground network, Most likely connecting it to some of the command bunker networks as well. Like the strange red door at Normyrra artillery base that can’t be opened.

1 Like

This could be where FNIX moved all of the people FNIX captured to.
I mean, it could’ve just been named “Hallabacken Outpost”, but the devs chose “Hallabacken High Security Prison”
An Outpost usually has a couple miners, a few generators, and a couple prototype guards to protect it.
The Prison was also a hotspot for the machines. After taking out a couple FNIX Hunters who were guards, I came across a FNIX tank, 1 mil harvester convoy, and 2 FNIX harvester convoys, one of which had a couple runners also guarding it, during my time figuring out how to make those shots and writing the post (-20 min). This place also had a few generators, but no miners, and couple areas were sealed off for what looked like storage. This prison might’ve been a storage unit until it got made into a prison after we destroyed FNIX’s cannon and looked for the survivors.
Maybe in the next DLC, which I think takes place in the Mountains and Marshlands, we can find out what is in the prison.

I agree and disagree the mountains i think is a yes but i think it will be the farmlands again in the north areas getting the revamp

1 Like

It would make sense that the mountains would be dotted by FNIX Outposts, I mean he’s looking for materials, and in the mountains, there are tons of materials. However, I also hope that the northern farmlands get a revamp too, as it doesn’t make sense why only the South got revamped.

Well it does as FNIX chose a region with artillery coverage over the south of the map, there is many hills in the south coast making it tricky terrain to attack

1 Like

I meant the Southern Farmlands, not the South Coast.

I found something new for me at least… Tick infested cave with sleeping arrangements in a circle.

Cave

Also, in my older photo’s I found this cave-like structure, but I don’t remember where it is to revisit it. Anybody know?