Invisible city, transmitter and missing robots

naval base Saltholmen is not visible any object or target. every time you approach the place of fall. from the 1st farm to the lighthouse in the archipelago region I will not meet the enemy.
the game often crashes.
I don’t know what to do if it’s a problem with me or you
i am using a google translator
thank you for your response

Welcome to GZ @emanz!
Pretty sure it´s a problem on your end, if after restarting the game the naval base is still missing , try to reinstall the game, some files are probably missing from you game.
Tell us later if it´s solved.

Hey, if you’re on Steam, try to repair your game. It looks like some content wasn’t installed properly, that happens from time to time.

You’ll want to right click on Generation Zero in the game menu, choose ‘Properties’, switch to the ‘Local Files’ tab and click ‘Verify Integrity of Game Files’. If it starts to download a bunch of files that’s probably your issue but if it’s not, come back and we’ll work it out.

integrity checked. ok
uninstall and install on a second hard drive,
after installation check the integrity of the mesh again
problem the same, buildings not visible, number of enemies 0.
driver updated nvidia 445.87

Well well…it sure is strange, have you been having similar problems like that with other games?
I mean, missing textures, areas, enemies, npcs ?

no other games are ok
I don’t even see a box of weapons on the lighthouse
when I get to this part of the island immediately fall.
I won’t even get to the next map.
it can’t be played since a big improvement

You bought the game at the Steam store?
Could you specify your PC/laptop specs ?

Thanks for trying. Okay, this looks weird. The graphics look fine otherwise on the screenshots, not sure if it’s a hardware issue. I’m gonna poke a dev, see what can be done.

bought on steam.
I7 8700K 3.7 GHz
RAM 32 GB
disc 3x SSD 450 GB
nvidia gforce gtx 1070 8GB
desk asus STRIX z390 f-gaming
win 10 PRO 64
I really want to play with my buddy this supr game