Invisible wall archipelago bridge PS4

@WafflesJust Thank you for your report.

Sadly, until we get a fix out for this, the only REAL way to fix it is to delete your save fully and reinstall the game. Don’t play during play-go, let it fully install and the wall should be gone.

Until then, you can use the trick to jump on the side of the wall and teleport to the other side of the bridge. In Salthamn bomb shelter there is a safe house. Once unlocked you don’t have to cross the bridge, but can fast travel passed the wall.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Hmm, my problem is that I did this. Deleted all my characters, deleted xbox’s cloud storage, AND uninstalled and reinstalled without opening early. I’ve done all of these individually and together. So I guess I’m waiting for a patch? Since my story progress is locked.

If I might suggest that since the wall issue seems to be caused by the limitations to the first island (during install/play) wouldn’t the simple fix be to remove the limitations that have caused the problems and simply allow free roam from the beginning? Obviously requiring then, full install from the get go?

1 Like

I’m playing on ps4 platform BTW, which is still waiting on patching.

PS4 User
Youtube Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTEZ1JOP2iY
I love the game, but I do not get on this fucking bridge because there is an invisible wall please bring an update out quickly sondst the game is not 40 €value ! Sorry for my bad English.

Hey Dennis. Welcome to the forums! Please note that this is already listed on the known issues. Invisible wall on the Bridge to Salthamn. On console we limit the playing area (and MP) to the first island during streaming install (play-go). Make sure your installation is complete (and not just the play-go marker). Backtrack to the farm (Stenhaga), then check if you can proceed. If that doesn’t work, try to restart your game.
If this still doesn’t work a workaround is to jump into the water on the left side of the bridge. This will spawn you on the opposite riverbank.

hug the left side of the bridge then jump off it should teleport you to the other side, if not try it again until it works.

1 Like

Do you guys have a time frame on when the wall on salthamn bridge bug will be fixed for PS4?

1 Like

No clue but rest assured the developers are aware of it and are working hard on fixing the bugs currently in the game.

This worked for me, too.

Platform:
Ps4
Description:
Invisible wall on bridge to salthamn. Can’t progress story.
Steps To Reproduce:
Just playing the game and headed to bridge
Images / Videos:

Host or Client:
Ps4 digital download
Players in your game:
Solo
Specifications:

Threads merged. Don’t crosspost.

/Mod