Invisible wall on bridge to Salthamn. (XBone)

I’m aware that this is a known issue, however none of the steps I’ve taken to fix this have worked.

Xbox One X

Try to enter Salthamn

Host and Client

Me solo, and me in a friend’s world

I’ve tried deleting my save data. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I’ve tried both these things together. I’ve revisited every safe house after the full download. Nothing seems to fix this issue, and I’m unsure if the objects on the other side of the bridge are loading correctly when I do get to the other side. (more on this in a second)

It seems to be a problem with some saved data that I can’t get rid of after using the xbox’s early access feature while downloading.

So I found a way to make it to the other side of the invisible wall. Jumping off the left side of the bridge while hugging the wall will teleport you to the other side of the bridge. However, I’m unsure if the enemies are loading properly. I found very very few enemies on the other side, compared to the previous region. I’m pretty sure the quest triggers are completely non-functional even upon completing the objectives.

If this is level of known bug is a thing I’m curious if there is something coming to address it? Otherwise the game is pretty unplayable for me in its current state.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Invisible wall archipelago bridge PS4