Irretrievable Plundra Weapons

Platform: Xbox

Description: This happened in Dec, before the update that reordered inventory that preceded the US weapons. I was reorganizing Plundra inventory, putting weapons and gear in orders that made more sense, when some of my weapons became irretrievable. When I click on the weapon it is not shifted from the Plundra box to my inventory, however every time I try, a different item from the equipment category is. Neither the Plundra box nor my inventory were full. I tried on six different characters (created several specifically to test it), have restarted the game and console, tried on a different console, and reinstalled. There are four affected weapons: two 5C AI-76’s, a 5C Kvm 89, and a 4C Älgstudsare.

Steps To Reproduce: Problem is ongoing. It seems however that it was triggered by rapidly shifting inventory in and out.

Images / Videos:

Host or Client: Host

Players in your game: 0-1

Specifications: Original Xbox One

Sorry if this isn’t in the right place, I read the “Read Before Posting,” but I’m new to the forum and may have made a mistake. Thanks for any help, I was playing a lot before this hit me and I’d like to get back to collecting, additionally two of the four affected weapons were gifts when I was new to the game.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Moving item from stash to inventory weight bug (Item can not be retrieved from storage but adds weight to inventory)