Is there a kvm89 not on himjfall

I got an extended magazine for this gun but I dont have it. Are there any places to find one that are not on himjfall

Im pretty sure it is in the loot table, but im unsure if it only drops from rivals or if it drops from tanks and harvesters, and maybe even hunters.

The easiest way to obtain it is to ask nicely on the official discord server, there´s section specifically for swapping weapons (gz-gear-trading). :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are no fixed spawn locations for either of the KVMs outside Himfjäll. So, if you want to get one, you have to kill apo machines (or trade in MP).

If you’re unsure, how is this helping OP? :thinking:

Btw, you can get KVMs and their attachments from Apo Runners as well. I’ve found several 1* KVM silencers and one 1* KVM 59 from runners.

2 Likes

Out of interest, where do apocalypse runners usually hang around ?

Well, im just trying to help, but yeah, its of no practical value to be “guessing”…

They´ve been popping up all over the map (except archipelago) for me, but only a few here and there.
So my best advice is to go north, ive seen more of them in the northern/north-eastern farmlands as well as north coast and marshlands than anywhere else on the map (Himfjäll excluded).

Oh, and as Aesyle said, the apocalypse machines are dropping the requested weapon and its attachments.
So go after the bigger apo machines like tanks and such, i believe this will increase your chances. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is one KVM59 in the fields, south of the Air Base.

1 Like

Yes that’s where I picked up mine🙂 1 star quality though😂

Do you know any for kvm89

There is a 3 star set spawn on himfiel but I don’t think there is any set spawn on the mainland…

1 Like

Right, i forgot that map revamp can also put new weapons on the map. :smiley: (My knowledge came from post-November’19 update, when that question was “hot”.) Though, it doesn’t make much difference since even in Himfjäll, the fixed spawn KVM 59 is also 1* version.

Outside Himfjäll, apo machines are relatively rare. But they do spawn in all regions, except Archipelago.

1 Like

Apocalypse machines spawn really frequently in the marshlands, northern coast, and central farmlands. You’ll specifically want to seek out apocalypse tanks, for the highest crown level. And avoid rival apocalypse tanks, as EXP weapons take up the “weapon drop” in the loot table.
Good luck! The apocalypse machines have a pretty hefty loot table, so just have a ton of patience!

3 Likes

In most cases, @tene is right about this. :slight_smile:
Especially about the need for a ton of patience! :joy:
BUT, I searched forever for a 5* KVM 59, and when it finally dropped it was from a lvl. 4 Apoc Tank rival!
The 5* KVM 89 dropped from the third Apoc Tank I ever took out…

1 Like

KVM89 Machine gun available at Bergfinken.

Is that himjfall? it probably is :slightly_frowning_face:

Yes, into FOA4 - it’s in the room that has the same red scan door that leads to where the Reaper…was.

It’s in front of 8 tv screens, and a dead body next to a bin.

It’s on the table

1 Like

I didn’t say they didn’t drop from rivals :wink:
Just they’re more rare due to exp weapons taking a weapon drop slot sometimes! So count yourself very lucky my dude :smiley:

2 Likes

1 Like

That’s 59. Same as in south Farmlands trenches. Topic was about 89.

Attachments at least you can find them from Apoc hunters.
Just got a Purple (tier 4) KVM 89 extended magazine, near the lake on the Picture Above.
You can get KVM 89 or 59 from APOC hunters but mostly from APOC Tanks.