Is this normal?

seems pretty normal maybe you should try stealth instead of shooting every bot you see save your ammo

that is with stealth … often times there is just so many the only option is threw

I think the higher difficulty also makes more enemies spawn, personally, Skirmish is a great difficulty, and I think the most balanced, its tough but not over the top
Though in some areas the fights are often like that

the only thing difficulty changes is machine health and bullet damage

2 Likes

It also affects loot.

Regarding to this post it doesn’t :

1 Like

Loot from machines. But that found in the world is a different story in my opinion.

I made a test a while back where I started fresh once in Adventure and once in Guerilla. I just travelled from Yttervik to Salthamn bunker and collected loot along the road and in buildings. I avoided fights as much as possible and the difference in amount and diversity in loot was quite significant. But this was a while back. Maybe it changed, maybe it didn’t.

Finally a fellow shoot-everything-that-walks!

Yes i do tend to try and kill ever toaster i see. I don’t run from fights. But their numbers have only gotten more overwhelming.

Now at respawn there is 15 tanks/harvesters in that feild thays just north east of the first safe house after you leave the achapeligo(i am sure i spelled that wrong) and 30 tanks/harvisters in each of the cardinal directions from ringfort(north south east west) and thats not even including the entourage of hunters and runners.

Taking down a base solo takes 6k rounds 9mm smg + looted ammo of 9mmsmg 84mm and 7.62 the last one i did i actually ran out of ammo and had to pitchfork the central peice. For reference i destroy every spawner i find and 4 sheild generators. I also don’t waste much ammo with missing. My next run at a base i am bringing an empty shotgun considering i walked away with 1000 shells and left a large amount behind.

1 Like

I normally just see how far I can get with the PVG90 and the N9

6c pvg or 5c?

Also running around on my map with an N9 5c is a death sentence. You need something heavy hitting and fast pvg works nice cause of range.

ok my loadout:

1. 25 advanced medkits
  2. 6c PVG-90
  3. 5c N9 with 5c Extended
  4. 4c Moller with 5c Extended
  5. 45 standard medkits
  6. Binoculars w/ IR/OPV module
  7. 6c KVM-59
  8. Either a 5c N60 or a 5c Sjoqvist

I am jealous. I want your pvg.

My loadout as of currently.

1. Kpist 6c rd 3c silencer 3c mag 2c 2000-5000 rounds carry
  2. AL 5c rd 2c silencer 5c mag 5c zero rounds carry(use only picked up and for out of ammo situations)
  3. Pitchfork 5c oh how i love it
  4. Binocs with full vision module
  5. Pvg 5c ir/opv vision module mag 3c 8-16 scope 5c
  6. RLG 4c ir/opv vision module 2.7 scope 4c 20 rounds carry
  7. Standard first aid kit 60-100 carry
  8. Granatgevar m/49 5c zero rounds carry(use what i can pick up in the field)

My smg is a godsend and my go to weapon

Before i got the 6c smg i used a g4 with a 1-4 scope

What platform? I’d gladly take a 5c PVG

Im on Xbox just in case

sry bout the like, I just want the achievement lol

Playstation is the platform i am on

*angy
Bruh cross platform when

I will get one eventually

i also have a ton of gold attachments