Issues with "Destroy 4 tanks" & "10 FNIX Hunters" assignments

I took a look in known issues as well as browsing through recent patch notes and discussions and saw that some assignment issues were fixed or known, but didn’t see anything regarding these specific missions so thought I’d add here.

Platform: PC

Description:

• The destroy 4 tanks weekly does not track at all despite killing more than enough tanks. Count remains at zero. I do believe last weeks weekly was also to destroy 4 tanks and didn’t track then either, but I’m not 100% sure. So it’s been an issue for one potentially two weeks. (I’ve only been playing for 3)
  • Destroy 10 FNIX hunters seems to track and complete in the character assignment menu, but still appears as unfinished in the FMTEL Briefcase menu. It seems like this doesn’t provide any progression toward weekly rewards.

Steps To Reproduce: Just played and accepted assignments as normal.

Screenshot (854)

Host or Client: Hosting multiplayer with one other person, who seems to be experiencing the same issue

Players in your game: Two including myself

Specifications: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x
16gb RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti

A thread already exists discussing the broken assignments, which is pretty much every single one be it rewarding Resistance Points, tracking or just completing them.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: FMTEL Assignments not tracking